Since September 2006, I
have been attempting to learn Japanese. The following pages
are my notes from the course. As a student of the language, there might be
Japanese 1st Year (2006/7):
Japanese 2nd Year (2007/8):
Japanese Conversation Class (2008/9):
- 27.09.2007 Joining nouns and
adjectives in sentences
- 04.10.2007 Please do not, 'nai'
form & sickness
- 11.10.2007 Ability/Possibility,
- 18.10.2007 Before, must & need
- 08.11.2007 Experience, listing
- 15.11.2007 To become, sympathy,
not easily, hope/requests...
- 22.11.2007 Polite & plain
- 29.11.2007 I think that...
- 17.01.2008 Speech, possibilities
- 24.01.2008 Modification
- 07.02.2008 When
something, then something else
- 14.02.2008 ...and
- 06.03.2008 Giving
and Receiving actions
- 08.05.2008 '~n desu' expressing
suprise, asking for details
- 22.05.2008 Potential Verbs
- 12.06.2008 While and customary
- 19.06.2008 Plain form +
'shi', 'soreni' & 'sorede' - reasons
- 26.06.2008 Intransitive verbs,
- 03.07.2008 Verb 'te' form plus
'okimasu' and 'arimasu'
much more talking than notes going on this year...
More Japanese 2009/2010:
Verb tables, other vocab etc